Isle of Wyrms Management Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything related to the Isle of Wyrms Second Life community

HomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grab Bags fund raiser

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snowy
Elder Guardian
Elder Guardian

Grab Bags fund raiser Empty
PostSubject: Grab Bags fund raiser   Grab Bags fund raiser I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 3:52 pm

It would be no problem to come up with enough no copy things to fill countless bags.

The problem is how to go about it. Have one big short term event or have them out all the time like gachas?

Should there be any way to give a hint of what is in there? I am not sure how breedables would go over if a person was not into that.

Maybe since this is a help IoW thing maybe have a drop box to give the people the option of returning it to give out again.

Make them cheap enough that people don't mind buying several trying to get one with something they  really like
Back to top Go down
Stytchwytch
Staff

PostSubject: Re: Grab Bags fund raiser   Grab Bags fund raiser I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 11:08 pm

The problem is how to go about it. Have one big short term event or have them out all the time like gachas?
** imho, everybody likes gachas. and a box ( or wathever package yoou use) would hid the contents. but make it a bix display. englarge the machine, or the sign around it.**

Should there be any way to give a hint of what is in there? I am not sure how breedables would go over if a person was not into that.
** If people know how to use thier edit buttons they can look what is inside unless you box em before you put them in the vendor box. ( tho i have a few friends who cant tell what in their contest of boxes)

Maybe since this is a help IoW thing maybe have a drop box to give the people the option of returning it to give out again.
**yes or even just to donate items they dont need. ie 7s fishing, gachas, etc. I dont know many in the community, besides me and Jol and Passion and Ted that do breedables. **

Make them cheap enough that people don't mind buying several trying to get one with something they really like
*boxes could be 4/5 items one WOW thing and some everyday things., But FP can be tricky unless they are build. many of the pieces used for dinkei clothes are now aloowed to be given or solf )all the parts) they have to be part of your creations**
Back to top Go down
snowy
Elder Guardian
Elder Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Grab Bags fund raiser   Grab Bags fund raiser I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 3:13 pm

You think gacha machines would be more effective than grab bags?

You could be right but I don.t know how to do that with just one no copy of each item.

Maybe like a big gum ball, remember the old ones with little plastic balls?

Hmmm what about using them for special baited fishing events?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grab Bags fund raiser   Grab Bags fund raiser I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grab Bags fund raiser
Page 1 of 1