Isle of Wyrms Management Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything related to the Isle of Wyrms Second Life community

HomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IOW Design Sub-Project Cathedral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollus
Guardian
Guardian
Hollus

IOW Design Sub-Project Cathedral Empty
PostSubject: IOW Design Sub-Project Cathedral   IOW Design Sub-Project Cathedral I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 10:53 pm

All new items are still prototypes and WIP atm! Please help by setting all items to group.

These pillarboards have a land-impact of 24 each. They are not part of the cathedral's carrying structure. They are not linked to anything, neither do they contain any scripts. Please remove.

IOW Design Sub-Project Cathedral 113

New board prototypes have been constructed (LI 4). It's not clear as to this moment, if we'll be using these stand up boards at all in the future. One alternative could include boards that are attached to the cathedral's columns instead.

IOW Design Sub-Project Cathedral 311

Yes, I know this Hatchie is 45 LI. That is pretty low for an Animesh Bot, although not ideal. It is not a "dead" deco item. However, Izo will be of great importance concerning this. I have no idea how big the old IOW-Bot is, but I don't believe its under 45. Maybe we can use something similar as IOW bot/greater?

IOW Design Sub-Project Cathedral 210

Sci-Fi-Stand-Vendors will be turned into/replaced by Fantasy/MedievalVendors. Those, that stand around in the apsis will be moved. The goal is to hang them to walls to resemble paintings.

IOW Design Sub-Project Cathedral 410

The teleport for cathedral is in working mode atm. The units are not at their final locations.

New Library:

IOW Design Sub-Project Cathedral 510

Updates will follow
Hugses
Hollus
Back to top Go down

IOW Design Sub-Project Cathedral
Page 1 of 1