Isle of Wyrms Management Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything related to the Isle of Wyrms Second Life community

HomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Volunteers Needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Volunteers Needed Empty
PostSubject: Volunteers Needed   Volunteers Needed I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2022 9:38 pm

We need volunteers in so many areas. This is broken into many parts so a person can pick what works for them

Market Support:  
A person to encourage new merchants for the IoW market. Merchants might not know a space is only 5% of sales, no sales = no rent.
A person to work with current merchants to get more involved in activities. Like hunts with tiny related prizes. For example, one where merchants put their store land mark in a cookie, we hide the cookies. When a person finds a cookie they use the land mark to that merchant to get the prize.
A person to asst. merchants with events they might be doing

Media Agent(s):  
A person to do Face Book posts.
A person(s) to do things like talk things up in chat in a way that is not like spamming. I try to make it funny. Like the running in circles screaming “what am I going to wear, what am I going to wear?”.
A person to put out event posters, and remember to take them down.
A person to maintain a blog with frequent posts about sim activities and news.

Events Staff: We need people for event set-up - as much or as little as they want.
A person to help with things like getting the event information notecard filled out (who, where & and what will be needed) to the right people.
A person to work with more experienced staff for things like art events, dances, yard sales and special events.
A person to create and set up contests (build, photo, decoration, etc.) or help others to run one.  
A person(s) to come up with sim fund raising events.  One I have seen work is a silent auction but I am sure there are people that have better ideas.

Communications:  
A person to manage a mail box/suggestion/comment/complaint box. One that is checked often and receive prompt replies. Answer what you can, pass the others on to the right people. Send complaints to me. That way people know they are being heard.

Activity Researcher:    Good ideas are welcome but the hard part is finding out if an idea would appeal to tinys and not cost a fortune. We need people who would enjoy working an idea. Hardly anyone likes to work alone, especially not being sure what they are looking for. Having a partner would make it more fun.
I already have a list of possibilities waiting.

Raid Master:
A person to look for tiny raid/invasion locations. Tinys love raids. Find places that would let us come, and would have things to do and/or people there to interact with. It is no fun without that.

Newsletter:
It would be a big to have people to do a newsletter to get information and photos out
Up-coming events
Report on previous events
A place for merchants can announce new items, sales, etc.
Rentals
Jokes
Cartoons or funny photos
Recipes
Help wanted
Other
Back to top Go down
https://iowmgmt.forumotion.com

Volunteers Needed
Page 1 of 1