Isle of Wyrms Management Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything related to the Isle of Wyrms Second Life community

HomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Information and Communication Coordinator (new role)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snowy
Elder Guardian
Elder Guardian

Information and Communication Coordinator (new role) Empty
PostSubject: Information and Communication Coordinator (new role)   Information and Communication Coordinator (new role) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 4:26 pm

The primary responsibility  would be to maintain open lines of communication between Staff members and between Staff and IoW group members.

Requirements:
Join the and become familiar with the IoW forum site
Respond to new posts by answering questions or offering information on who to ask

Information and Communication Coordinator can and should request assistance from the community to ensure that posts are read and answered in a timely fashion. A post asking for help maintaining the forum could be placed in the Volunteer Call List area.

Information and Communication Coordinator or their assistants should work to make sure people know that the IoW forum exists and are encourage to join so that information can be  readily available.

Respond here or the Volunteer Call List section
Back to top Go down
Demrias Amaranth
Elder Guardian
Elder Guardian

PostSubject: new communication system   Information and Communication Coordinator (new role) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 8:49 am

this last months i have taken a pause of being online with my main account which is Demrias , but i did worked on something to help all of us with communication , this i do hope would work enough and be on good use .

This Wednesday i will give you explication what it is and how this would work . i need each of you to listen to what i would have to say carefully , if need you can ask questions to make sure you understand . i see you at the meeting Wednesday .

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Demrias Amaranth
Elder Guardian
Elder Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Information and Communication Coordinator (new role)   Information and Communication Coordinator (new role) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2020 1:49 pm

As said in the meeting , the board you seeing in the sandbox and in the meeting room are the new communication system i have worked on .

it is allow me share all the information we need to offer to everyone , staff and community members

to make what i have to do , i need you to use the note card i gave you and filling it with the information for coming events , activity or about the change of something . putt the note card in the dragon head mailbox near each boards , with this you don't have to send them to me directly .

if i get none of those card , i will simply being unable doing my work , these are made as guide line to setting the message i have to add on the boards . make sure you indicate if what you sending is to putt on the staff board or for the community board . one is for staff only informations the other are for general members of IoW . any question ? contact me to get answer .

thanks you
Back to top Go down
Demrias Amaranth
Elder Guardian
Elder Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Information and Communication Coordinator (new role)   Information and Communication Coordinator (new role) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 12:55 pm

update for the communications boards

both mail box empty , no communication to share .

i will keep you update if something appear on the boards

Demrias Amaranth

p.s i wish to be again the manager of DJ , the concerned person , please contact me to see for this , thanks you .
Back to top Go down
Ingwaz Thor
Elder Guardian
Elder Guardian
Ingwaz Thor

PostSubject: Re: Information and Communication Coordinator (new role)   Information and Communication Coordinator (new role) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2020 8:18 pm

So as I interpret Snow's original description of the role, there is no approving or disapproving actual events. Only the dissemination of information of what we all are doing or are planning on doing.

First, I believe if we expect the community to have any input that needs to be put out in the IOW group with a good explanation of how to do it and what we would like to see from them, followed by frequent reminders that we hope they contribute.

Second, for the staff, honestly, I believe that its just as easy to share information here as it is posting to a board - other than general reminders to do things like sharing to group prims that we put out, etc. that kind of need to be in our face.

Just my 2 cents.

Ing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information and Communication Coordinator (new role)   Information and Communication Coordinator (new role) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1